How it works:

Extraordinary things can happen when we ask extraordinary questions. This blog asks extraordinary questions in the form of outlandish statements. Sometimes I believe what I've posted. Sometimes I don't. This is not a blog about my political, religious, or philosophical views. It's a blog about thinking in different boxes or outside of the box altogether. Have fun. BRING FRIENDS!

***note: to comment on a premise if you are on the homepage and there's no comment box, click on the title of the premise. Thanks.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Premise the 52nd- Slow Kids

Premise: I'm all for taking extra special care of mentally challenged children. But I think we can do it without insulting them, such as in the road sign in this picture. 


Perhaps, instead, when driving we could just watch out for all kids...not just the slow ones. And don't tell me "they didn't mean it like that", because let's face it; the other way to take it (Nope... not accepting more than two possible meanings. Sorry) is a ludicrous statement, because in my experience, all kids are slower than cars. Don't believe me? Chase a few of them. You'll see. 

Assignment: Argue for or against the merits of this premise, using logic, sound reasoning, and where possible, citations (links) to back up your arguments.

Caveat: You need not take the side that you actually believe. Sometimes arguing the other side is more fun.

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment