How it works:

Extraordinary things can happen when we ask extraordinary questions. This blog asks extraordinary questions in the form of outlandish statements. Sometimes I believe what I've posted. Sometimes I don't. This is not a blog about my political, religious, or philosophical views. It's a blog about thinking in different boxes or outside of the box altogether. Have fun. BRING FRIENDS!

***note: to comment on a premise if you are on the homepage and there's no comment box, click on the title of the premise. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Premise the 55th- Butternut Squash

Premise: Naming a squash "butternut squash" is cruel, because its flavor can never live up to its namesake. Maybe if they'd called it ""Nut-shaped" squash, I could enjoy the flavor more (once I got past the sexual connotation), but as it is, I'm just disappointed, because butter and nuts (like peanuts, cashews, macadamia, almonds and such) taste AMAZING.... but this..... Well this just tastes like squash!



Assignment: Argue for or against the merits of this premise, using logic, sound reasoning, and where possible, citations (links) to back up your arguments.)

Caveat: You need not take the side that you actually believe. Sometimes arguing the other side is more fun.

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment